PIGSY (AKA Printed In Guernsey) is a division of IPS Ultraprint Ltd who also trade as PRINTED
IPS Ultraprint Limited is a Guernsey registered company, number 20567. Our registered office is at Cachette House, Garenne Park, Vale, Guernsey GY6 8NX
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to give you information on how IPS Ultraprint Ltd collects and processes your personal data you may provide through the website PIGSY.COM when you register, log-in, sign up to our services or purchase products or any service.
Personal Data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data about you:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data (this includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We only use the collected Personal Data for the following uses:
• to provide printed goods and services
• to manage any registered accounts that you hold with us
• to contact you via email or by post about promotional offers, products and services we think may interest you. This only happens if you have given us permission that you can revoke at any time.
• to make customer service interactions with you
• where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (ie a police request or legal dispute).
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver marketing emails (you may opt in or out of these at any time). We gather simple statistics such as email open rates to help monitor and improve our mail outs. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. We do not rent or trade email lists with anybody else.
In order to make certain services available we may need to share your personal data with some of our service providers. These include but are not limited to, IT Partners, marketing partners and delivery partners solely to provide services related to your transactions on PIGSY.COM
Other third parties
Aside from our typical service providers, we will not disclose your personal information and data to any other third party except
• Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments
• Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts and insurers where we are required to do so by law
We only keep your data for the purposes set out in this policy and the longest we will keep your data without any activity is 5 years.
You have the right to access and amend any data we hold relating to you. If you wish to view, amend or delete any personal information that we hold please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Write to us at IPS Ultraprint Ltd, Cachette House, Garenne Park, Vale, Guernsey GY6 8NX
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organisational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organisation against unauthorised access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
Third party data processing policy is available upon request. A policy with our data processor is available here.